Book building is a process of price discovery in case of IPOs. When Companies come through the book building route, the price of the issue is not fixed before hand. Rather the issue document only gives a floor price or the price band within which investors can bid for the shares. The IPO applicants bid for the shares being issued by the company quoting the price of their bid and the quantity that they would like to bid at. Only the retail investors have the option of bidding at ‘cut-off’. Cut off means that the investors are not active bidders but they are willing to accept whatever price is getting arrived at based on bidding done by other persons. After the bidding process is complete, the ‘cut-off’ price is arrived and shares are issued to successful applicants
- Equity means ownership
- BSE & Indian Stock exchange
- Penny stocks newsletter- do you want to reap the benefit of value buying
- All you want to know about rights shares.
- Buy Back of Shares by Company
- Stock brokerage
- Private investor funding – Make use of Angel investment in your venture
- Investment Strategies in stock market
- Stock Nomination – Who can be a nominee?
- Stock – Book building
- Indian Share Market - Indian Share Market: Indian Stock trading strategies, Indian stock investor or trader or broker . better insight to trading and investing in best stocks
- Indian Stock Market - Indian Stock Market, Indian Share Market, Indian Stock Pick, Stock exchange, IPO
- Investing Stock, Online Stock Trading - Share Market, Stock and Share Market Tips, Investing Stock, Online Stock Trading
- Project Management Resources - Project Management Resources, Ideas, Tips, Tools
- Stock Market Blog - Blog on stock maket. Hot stocks, Penny stocks, How to invest? How to ensure maximum ROI